FOOD TOURS NEW ORLEANS
New Orleans Food Walking Tour of the
"NOLA Foodie for a Half-Day"
For the “Foodie for a Day” tour, “Bubbles and Brew” tour, and the dinner club - once purchased - all tickets sold are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled or exchanged. The tour is held rain or shine, unless it is severe weather. If tour fails to meet minimum enrollment, or there is severe weather, we may cancel the tour. In this case only Destination Kitchen will contact guests to reschedule or offer a refund.
If our tour times do not work for you, OR you have a large group, please Contact Us to arrange for a private tour.
• 3 hours, eating, drinking, walking and exploring
• Meet at 10:30 a.m. in heart of the French Quarter. Address provided with voucher
• Seafood Gumbo tasting or Jambalaya
• Historic restaurant and bar tasting & visit
• Foodie venue hopping
• "Making groceries"
• See a good selection of cookbooks
• French Market experience and tastings
• Transportation are your feet
• Knowledgeable hosts and guides
• Food tastings included. Beverages are additional unless listed.
• Discounts given in some shops.
Note: Optional Hosted NOLA dinner for an additional fee. Ask us about making arrangements for you.
Tourists & Locals = Authentic New Orleans
Keep it moving! Restaurant and interesting foodie venue hopping through streets of the French Quarter. We visit eateries and food venues. Knowledgeable hosts and guides with enthusiastic energy.
TASTING MENU (6-7 tasting items may vary)
Homemade and local recipes with LOCAL LOVE
A New Orleans Creole confection
Jambalaya Or NOLA Gumbo
Creole Brisket (Pre Civil War establishment)
Muffaletta (featured in the USA today)
Pralines #prawleen (WYES or featured Roker on the Road, Ellen & GMAmerica)
Boudin Appetizer - hidden gem
Cocktails available for purchase (must be over 21 years of age)
Menu items and, or stops are interchangable, and may change without notice. This tour may be customized to your specific interests as well.