FOOD TOURS NEW ORLEANS
NOLA Weekend Get-away
WEEKEND TOURS & TRIPS
3 Days, 2 Nights
4 Days, 3 Nights
• Each night in a standard double room at the Roosevelt Hotel (Up-charge for single)
• Breakfast daily (Coffee and beignets for one of your breakfasts
• Transfers to and from airport
• Tips and Gratuities not included
Never enough time with the girls? Well this is geared for you. It is girl time “soul” food! Time to share and be together with your friends as you fill gaps, just catch up or spend time being directed. Can you remember the last time you didn’t “have to” make a decision. This is all planned out for you. Schedules, where to go, what to do and time with other women that want a weekend filled with culinary excitement and flavor. We will walk a lot, take the streetcar and transportation when leaving the French Quarter or CDB on some occasions. You will enjoy a mixture of Creole and Cajun cuisines as you learn about their influences and differences.
Note: Bring your walking shoes and your energy.
TASTING MENU (a few of the following; may vary)
• Thursday morning arrival
• lunch in French Quarter
Tour of Southern Food & Beverage museum
Cookery Fun - Up close and personal with celebrity chef during demonstration & dinner - unlimited wine during cooking and dinner
Beignets and coffee, Garden District walk
• Breakfast at Bayona
Visit to Edible School Yard
• 2 ½ hour cooking demonstration & lunch
• Culinary and history walking tour of the French Quarter
• Free time to catch your breath
3 course Dinner at Antoines, Galatoires or Bayona
Tour Menu 4 Days, 3 Nights:
Added to the above:
Three nights in a standard double room at the Hotel Monteleone
• A visit to our Southern Food and Beverage Museum
• Visit to my favorite culinary bookstore
• Garden District stops
• Martini Lunch at Commander’s Palace
• Market and Grocery to purchase Louisiana products
• A “Bubble and Bite”
Dates: Please note hotel changes for different dates
Menu items are interchangable and may change without notice.
CANCELLATION POLICY: For “Foodie for a Day” , “Bubbles and Brew” tours and dinner club, once purchased, all tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be rescheduled or exchanged. The tour is held rain or shine, unless it is severe weather. If tour fails to meet minimum enrollment, or severe weather, we may we cancel the tour. In this case only Destination Kitchen will contact guests to reschedule or offer a refund.
If our tour times do not work for you, OR you have a large group, please Contact Us to arrange for a private tour.