FOOD TOURS NEW ORLEANS
-4 days and 3 nights in the heart of Cajun Country
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
• Transfers to and from airport
• Tips and Gratuities not included
• Visits to Tabasco, Avery Island
• Abbeville - Crawfish / Rice fields
• Seafood dinner
• St. Martinsville – Cajun history w/celebrated chef
• 2 hands on Cajun and Creole cooking lessons
• Cajun food and alcoholic tastings from typical and local restaurants - some alcoholic beverages included
• Dancing to Zydeco & Cajun
3 nights accommodations (standard double room or cabin (up-charge for single), cooking classes, meals and transportation.
Price: $1200.00 per person
Single supplement $300.00
Arrive in New Orleans, hotel accommodations at Hotel Modern, meet for welcome cocktail, at Bellocq. NOLA dinner @ Commander’s Palace w/wine pairing.
A weekend of delectable, delicious and fun! Explore Cajun life in food, history and music!
CANCELLATION POLICY: For “Foodie for a Day” , “Bubbles and Brew” tours and dinner club, once purchased, all tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be rescheduled or exchanged. The tour is held rain or shine, unless it is severe weather. If tour fails to meet minimum enrollment, or there is severe weather, we may we cancel the tour. In this case only Destination Kitchen will contact guests to reschedule or offer a refund.
If our tour times do not work for you, OR you have a large group, please Contact Us to arrange for a private tour.
WEEKEND TOURS & TRIPS
TASTING (may vary)
Chargrilled Oysters , Seafood
Cajun Bloody Mary, Mimosa, Louisiana beer
Menu items are interchangeable & may change without notice